Friday 2 October 2015

//October Beauty//

                                           Macro raindrops, because it really is fall.



                                            I shot into the sunlight and I loved how it lit up the frost glistening off of the leaves, and how the                                                    bokeh is so subtle and pretty. 
                                                           Bokeh and Maple Leaves :)



Photography is not about the cameras, gadgets, gismos. 
It's about the photographer. 
A camera didn't take a great photo anymore than a typewriter writes a good novel.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fantastic photos, Sarah! I'm rather sad that fall has started -- sad to see summer slip away. :( I really love the third photo especially. The bokeh is just beautiful, and the lighting is perfecto. Amazing job, sweetie! <3

    Love,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and answering comments! Please keep it clean and respectful of others. :)