Saturday 29 August 2015

Blessings and Summer

The Lord has blessed me again this year. I saved all summer for my first computer so I could edit my photos with Lightroom and advance my photography business more efficiently. Last night I bought a HP Envy Notebook, and I am now writing this post on it.  It's pretty amazing/weird using my own computer now that I've learned to do everything on a iPad.

I'm including a photo of my new computer ( look at the pretty bokeh! ) and a gorgeous view I came across on the weekend of Maffeo Sutton Park. How would y'all like it if I uploaded all the photos from Instagram onto here more often? :)  Leave me a comment if you'd like that. 

Goodbye to August! Have a productive new week!





Maffeo Sutton Park 




For the record, I'm a terrible blogger, I'd really appreciate some tips that'll keep you guys hooked here. haha



1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are amazing photos, girly! <3 Love your new computer! Hope you enjoy it. I'd love to see your photos from Instagram on here! I think that's a great idea. Don't worry, you're doing a wonderful job blogging. Keep up the great work, sweetie! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and answering comments! Please keep it clean and respectful of others. :)