Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is 2016! Here are some blessings, and some of my most favorite shots from last year.

Here is to a brand new year to take more amazing photos, and to get better at photography, I can not wait to see what this year holds.

If you're wondering about the point of the apple photo, it was for a small competition. ;)





                                                                        

              From myself, to myself. My newest and most favorite lens.  




Stay strong my friends, press forward, work hard, pray always, love much, laugh often. 

:)















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Sarah! I hope you can find some really amazing photography opportunities this next year. You're doing an amazing job! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've improved so much with your camera this past year. Looking forward to seeing what opportunities you have this year, too. Keep working at it! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and answering comments! Please keep it clean and respectful of others. :)